mgs

Re: Top up /Top down?

To: MYLDN@aol.com
Subject: Re: Top up /Top down?
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 18:58:11 +0000
MYLDN@aol.com wrote:

> Winter here in Oregon gets wet and cold, My 73B and 58A both enjoy being
> stored indoors, the "A" is still being restored so this question is mute for
> it. should the top be stored up for the winter to keep it stretched or would
> it be more prone to splitting when cold?

This reminds me of a feature in the MGOC mag about a lady currently in
her '80s who still has an MGB she bought new to recapture the open-top
motoring of her youth.  Aopparently she drove it with the top down once
soon after buying it but found the traffic noise and fumes unpleasant,
so has never had the top down since.

PaulH.