mgs

[Fwd: First try!]

To: MGList <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: First try!]
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 18:33:27 -0400
Ahh Pintos...  My dad used to have a pumpkin orange Pinto.  His friends
used to claim that when he went to the gas station,  he had to tell them
"Check the gas and fill up the oil!"  It still gets brought up every now
and then, much to my father's dismay and our enjoyment.  We never
considered living in the bronx....

Mike