mgs

still no overdrive

Subject: still no overdrive
From: "Tyson Sherman" <mts3@ra.msstate.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 23:57:44 -0500
Remembered that the transmission ground strap wasn't connected.  Connected
it to part of the tranny - where the bellhousing meets the other rear part.
Still no o'd.  Can the lockout switch be connected backwards?  Or should I
test the solenoid wire first.  Also would having 10w30 in there isntead of
20w50 make it not engage?  Thanks!  I can still drive it with no o'd but
it's going to make the 150mi trip to school soon and I need o'd.

Tyson Sherman
mts3@ra.msstate.edu
http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman