mgs

RE: 'B cowl switches

To: <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 'B cowl switches
From: "Andrew Errington" <ame@synaptics.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 19:58:26 -0700
Hi,

the small slide switch on the left of the steering cowl is indeed intended
to turn the panel lights on and off.  My '69 Roadster has this and no
rheostat for dimming the lights (they are quite dim enough, thank you).

The overdrive on/off is supposed to be selected by the right hand stalk
switch (which operates the wipers too).  Mine flicks backwards and forwards,
but I have no overdrive.  You will want to turn the overdrive off and on for
acceleration and normal town driving, then flick the overdrive on for
cruising.

Andy