mgs

Re: Paint Formula

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Paint Formula
From: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 22:14:10 -0400
Chuck said:
>After looking at the PPG samples of generic solid greens, I
>have settled on their #46176. It's very similar to the Tri**ph color.
>When I asked him if he could identify what car used that shade, he
>looked it up and said it's a F*rd fleet color. No listing of the year.
>I guess I'll have to tell everyone it's British Racing Green. Who could
>argue against it?

When I was in the USMC long ago, there were many military Fords that were
painted what could be considered BRG.  ( I don't remember seeing ANY Chevy's)
'Course, you could stand a little red flag on your car with a gold star and
see if anyone salutes you...

Dave Iwansky  <<--never quite gung-ho

'62 MGA 1600 MkII