mgs

MG oil leak-Newspaper Report!!

To: "MG's List autox" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG oil leak-Newspaper Report!!
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 22:00:24 +0930
Hi All,
         our local newspaper ran this report today, Sunday.

*************************
OIL LEAK at PORT WHARF.

The Metropolitan Fire Service was called in to control an oil leak from an
MG sports car dumped at Port Adelaide.
The car was discovered under water at Fisherman's Wharf.
An MFS spoksman said high-pressure hoses were used in an attempt to
disperse the oil leak. After that attempt failed, MFS personnel used the
emergency response vessel, Gantry, to control the pollution.

Even when you try to drown them, they still leak oil!!  8^D

Just thought I'd share this with you all,

Regards,

Scotty,
Adelaide,Australia.