mgs

MG club web sites

To: "(unknown)" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG club web sites
From: Mike Barnes <MikeB4@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 09:32:45 -0400
I am currently creating a web site for the North London MG Club at:

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/nlmgc/

and would like to include a page of links to other MG club web pages, I
have found a couple but could do with a few more, if anyone has, or knows=

of any sites could they let me have the URL and possibly a short
description of the club so that I can add it to the pages. I am trying to=

list all the clubs by country to make it easier for people to find
something local to them.

Thanks for you help.

Mike Barnes

MikeB4@compuserve.com

PS: If anyone has any other car related site they would like linked from =
my
own homepages I would be pleased to add that.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/MikeB4/