mgs

Re: Faded vinyl fixes

To: "BIDGOOD, ALAN" <BIDGOODA@pab22a.ssd.loral.com>
Subject: Re: Faded vinyl fixes
From: Chuck Schaefer <crschaef@mc.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 09:14:33 -0500
Alan,

Not on one of my LBC's, but when I bought a tonneau for my pickup, the
sales person syayed emphatically that the guarantee was null and void if
I used anything other than plain soap and water to clean it.
Specifically, Armor All does make them shrink!

Anyway a year later the tonneau would not fit any more. It had shrunk
and I didn't use any of the "Nasty Stuff" on it. It was past the
warranty period but the MFG'r replaced it at no charge.

 This time it didn't shrink. Maybe different lots of vinyl age
differently?

Chuck Schaefer