mgs

Re: I have a problem

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: I have a problem
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 11:11:00 +0100
On 4/6/98 9:05 am mgs-owner@autox.team.net said

>I think most girls (Adam and my ages) are just a wee bit young for those
>bands.  Other more modern British bands include Radiohead, Oasis, Verve, and
>U2 (technically not a Brit band).  Then phase in Hendrix, Beatles, and the
>Kinks.  And a Union Jack hanging on the wall is an excellent idea also.

Sorry to be pedantic, but Hendrix was very much American, although he did
live in London for a while. And you can hardly call the tedious 80s (and
very much not British) band U2 'modern' ;-)

Cheers,

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk