mgs

Re: Cup holders

To: jmc987@earthlink.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cup holders
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 09:12:26 EDT
>The PO of my B gave me something called the "Octopus."

I've seen them at Kmart and Wal-mart, but that's been sometime ago.

I bought a couple of the folding adjustable cup holder designed to be
screwed to a vertical surface at Kmart; cost all of $2.99 each (compared
to Moss at $12 or so).  These come with hooks to hang them in the window
channel, but I made a piece of wood that fits under my radio console in
the Midget and attached the holders to it.  It's removable, very stable,
and holds those *big* insulated coffee cups with ease -- keeps them out
of the way but within easy reach.  Of course, in a Midget, virtually
everything is within reach....

Rich