mgs

LBC

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBC
From: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:04:22 EST
<<Did you HAVE to go and start this, David?  I can't resist.  I was infected
with the LBC virus in the back seat of a 1948 Austin A-40 at the age of 4.
(No, it was not unprotected sex.) Dad joined the Four Cylinder Club of So
California and I was the back seat driver during rallies and Mobil Gas economy
runs.  Of course, all I ever saw was the buscuit colored interior and a bit of
sky out the windows.  (I still have parts to that car.)  I've owned 8 LBCs
since then, 3 of which I still own.  There's no cure to this progressive
disease.>>

I was infected 28 years ago in university, and the very first LBC I bought was
an MGA that I still own. I've been through more than 60 since (I still own 10
or 11), but still have a soft spot (some would say in my head) for MGAs.

Bill S.
Vancouver