mgs

RE: Another Question

To: "Gary Davis" <GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov>,
Subject: RE: Another Question
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 98 21:14:47 UT
Gary,

Just did this on my 69 Beater last fall.  I put in a 74 center and radio
console.  You must put in both pieces - all screws line right up.  The only
exception will be the screw in the rear inside of the arm console where there
is no receiving hole on an older car -(FWIW, I dealt with this by doing
nothing about it and so far all is fine.)  It's also great having a flat
surface to put change or whatever without it rolling under the seat or into
the foot well.  Of course, some will argue that a center console it too
civilized for a real sports car!

Dr. Doug