mgs

Re: lonely

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: lonely
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 20:21:08 -0500
You weren't alone, Nory. I received nothing from the list from late Friday
until this evening (Sunday). I was even sending mail to myself to make
certain that it wasn't a problem at my end. LBC - spent three great hours on
the road in today's sunshine. Boy were my ears cold when I got back.

Bud Krueger
52TD