mgs

Re: What are you doing LBC this weekend?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: What are you doing LBC this weekend?
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 17:57:41 EST
 A number of things are on the list for the garage activities this
weekend.
 First off, let me thank those of you who contributed to the garage
heater thread.  I bought one of those $40
infrared-on-top-of-the-20lb-propane tank heaters (and will exercise
caution, as advised) to supplement a kerosun heater in the garage.
  Projects include: replacing exhaust hangar on the GT, and putting
muffler and its hangars back into some facsimile of what they were before
they caught on a bump in the driveway;  replacing rack boots on a B;
refilling its dampers; changing gearbox oil, adjusting valves; adjusting
rear brakes, and, probably most important, checking the oil pressure
relief valve to investigate low oil pressure.
Bob
 getting the tools out and warmed up tonight; checking the level of GoJo
too

>>> From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
>>> To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
>>> Subject: What are you doing to your LBC this weekend?
>>> Date: Friday, January 30, 1998 10:09 AM
>>>
>>> Well, OK, I'm at work and a little bored, so I
>>> thought I'd ask, what are you doing with your LBC
>>> this weekend?
>>>
>>> If the weather holds out, I plan to change the
>>> wing window seals, troubleshoot my fuel supply
>>> problem, put the stock air cleaners back on and
>>> double check the ignition timing on my '67 GT.
>>>
>>> As for other stuff, the rear shocks are doing
>>> well, but my recent conversion has exposed myriad
>>> flaws at the front end.  And my door locks have
>>> stopped working, not a good feeling, though I
>>> suspect I'll fix this when I do the wing window
>>> seals.
>>>
>>> I hope everyone's weekend is filled with good
>>> weather, good driving and not too much toil at the
>>> hands of an LBC!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Andy
>>> --
>>>

>>> Andy Ramm
>>> A silver face in a tweed world.
>>> Remove obvious spam filter from email address when
>>> replying.
>>> "What we play is the blues, straight from the
>>> delta, and I believe we'll make it on that,"  B.B.
>>> King

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]