mgs

Re: Mallory

To: kelsey@value.net
Subject: Re: Mallory
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 02:07:34 EST
In a message dated 28/01/98 10:39:00 PM PST,  kelsey@value.net writes:

<< Exactly my point. Most of the original distributors are past there prime.
 Plus, the parts are mostly made of unobtainium. So! Mallory is a good
 alternative. It has worked here in the colonies for quite a few years.

The bushes are still available and for racing I weld the breaker plate anyway.
At least the Lucas parts are readily available - my buddy with a TVR  had a
good time trying to find a point set in the local parts store for the Mallory
at a race weekend, and finally put the Lucas back in.

Bill