mgs

RE: Website - Help - What I haven't seen.

To: "'Mike Lishego'" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>,
Subject: RE: Website - Help - What I haven't seen.
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 16:04:42 -0600
You know what I haven't seen? A site with color pics that depict the =
various colors of MGs! This has been a subject in the past which I =
started. Simple fix: identify every pic of an MG with the appropriate MG =
color name! i.e.: "This is Damask. This is Blaze. This is Harvest Gold. =
etc. Wouldn't even require full pics but a "paint chip" sort of thing.=20
I intend to create a page too, mainly to learn HTML, maybe I'll take my =
own advice, but it will take a lot of work, server space and help from =
the list!
Dan