mgs

Seat belt warning

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seat belt warning
From: ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov (Peter Schauss x 2014)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 15:45:47 -0500
Since reassembling my 'B after replacing floors, sills, and rockers, I
have been unable to get the seat belt warning to work properly.
When I start the car the light and buzzer stay on until they time out.

There is a segment of the wiring harness which runs along the floor
next to the transmission tunnel.  It has two connectors.  One of
these appears to want to be connected to a pair of wires which
run up to the driver's side seat belt latch.  I have had that one
connected but it does not seem to make any difference even though
I always buckle the seat belt before starting the car.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,

Peter Schauss
ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov