mgs

Message for M Carnell only - others please ignore

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Message for M Carnell only - others please ignore
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 98 12:02:28 -0000
Sorry to post this to everyone, but your mail keeps being returned to me,
Michael.

On 20/1/98 12:18 am Michael Carnell said

>No problem with the plug, it sounds great!  I will contact the 1100 club.
>In the meantime, how do I get a copy of MG World?  I can I get that
>particular issue, and how could I get it in general?
Check out our website - address below - for details of purchasing single
copies or taking out a subscription direct from the UK. Alternatively,
your local newsagent can order it for you. A further option is to contact
EWA on in New Jersey Tel: 908 424 7811; Fax: 908 424 7814; Email:
ewa@ewacars.com: Website www.ewacars.com

>I really appreaciate your help. BTW, I have _never_ seen one on the road
>over here.  An Austin America every rare once in a while, but that is it.

No problem.

Austin America, was that the 'grown up' 1100, sold as an Austin 1800 over
here?

Cheers,

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk