mgs

TD watwe temp/level

To: MGs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD watwe temp/level
From: Roger Wilt <rdwilt@pol.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 07:46:58 -0500
I recently installed a combo oil pressure and water temp gauge (provided

by the lists own Skip Kelsey). It seems to be working fine. My question

is what are acceptable water temps ..and when should I pull it over?

Second question - The water temp core sensor sits high in the radiator

and I seem to have to top off the water level after each drive to keep

fluid above the sensor. Is this normal?  Thanks in advance.

Roger Wilt

51 TD

Columbus, Ohio (home of John Cooper- the coach with the worst bowl

record of any div 1 football coach in the country!)