mgs

Re: Door Ding (sigh) & Paintless Dent Repair

To: jmc987@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Door Ding (sigh) & Paintless Dent Repair
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 09:54:08 -0700
I have had the dentless repair done about three times.  When the repair
was finished on one could tell where the repair was done, not even me.  I
used a local body shop here in Denver that has a dent repair guy.  They
do a lot of work for Dealers.  I would highly recommend the procedure.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas