mgs

RE: Where is the Bi-metal instrument voltage stabilizer?

To: "Bob MGT" <BobMGT@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Where is the Bi-metal instrument voltage stabilizer?
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 06:43:40 -0500
It should be on the firewall behind the dash in a place essentially
inaccesable by most humans of normal size!  Now my temp gauge always reads
about half between cold and normal in the winter, and rarley approaches
normal in the summer unless I am idealing at a stop light for a bit.

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm