mgs

Re: Magnafluxing a Head (price)

To: Teacher122 <Teacher122@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Magnafluxing a Head (price)
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 12:13:27 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 23 Dec 1997, Teacher122 wrote:

> In a message dated 97-12-23 13:51:28 EST, ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU writes:
>
> <<
>       I paid (wasted) $40 dollars only to find it was cracked all over.
>  Apple Hydraulics sold me a no lead head and didn't require the old one,
>  nor did they charge me for a core.
>  ....Art
>   >>
> And, what was the price?  Inquiring minds want to know!  Thanks.
> Tom Green

        I'm not sure I could look it up. It was for an A so it was a
little
more expensive than a B. I had first bought one from a place on the west
coast
only to find that it had  a crack in it in the same spot as the one I was
replacing. It cost me
almost $50 in shipping charges to send the head back to them. Apple
charges $5.
...Art