mgs

Re: Exercize(sic)

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Exercize(sic)
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 14:49:09 EST
On Fri, 21 Nov 1997 06:09:20 -0600 (CST) drded@ix.netcom.com (David
Deutsch) writes:
>You wrote:

>and

>Gee Mike, I know Joan (Mike's wife) and although she could pass for
>your daughter, I also know the age of your childern. Point is, Joan is
>
>at least a couple of years older than the 69 Roadster......
 Did I mention, I love my wife?
>Safety Fast,
>David Deutsch
>75 MGB
>77 MGB
>79 MGB (back to project in the works status)
>58 Austin Countryman (awaiting rebirth)
>80 Adam (son) who drives a 72 MGB

Obviously when i said it i was thinking of my own cars - but also of a
french "proverb"
The french have given us many things over history (a lot of which include
aggravation and indigestion) but they have a saying that the ideal age
for a woman (speaking from a mans point of view) is half your age plus
seven
So - since im 44 the answer would be 29....
Think about it - its not a bad idea is it??....

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
50's wife who obviously isnt reading THIS post!!