mgs

Re: Which of these MGA books should I buy ????

To: Mike Cousins <mike.cousins@wsnelson.com>
Subject: Re: Which of these MGA books should I buy ????
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 18:42:35 -0500 (EST)
Original MGA by Clausager is a beautiful book but won't help you with
restoration. It will however show you every detail of what the car should
look like. I would suggest a trip to your local library. Most of them
particapate in the inter library lending program. You can get books from
all over the country (even the world) for usually the cost of the
shipping.
...Art