mgs

RE: Stupid Trim Pieces

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Stupid Trim Pieces
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:55:00 -0800 (PST)
On the carpets... I always thought that my black/beige mix was a result of
mix matching parts in late 1980 but I have seen the combo for sale at
different parts places. My floor rugs and tranny tunnel are black but the
map case, rear deck  and wheel well covers are beige or tan. It's nice
because the floor doesn't show dirt or wear like the tan would yet the other
tan parts brighten the interior. So you could go for either tan which I
think would get filthy quickly or black. But the balck may not look so good
on the rear deck. I realy like the mix. Looks like you can choose.

Chris Reichle
creichle@nsc.msmail.miami.edu