mgs

Re: Andy Capp

To: smrm@coastalnet.com
Subject: Re: Andy Capp
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:44:04 EST
On Fri, 24 Oct 1997 22:16:30 -0500 The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
writes:
>Who  is Andy Gump?
>

>It was Andy Capp. I think Andy Capp is cool. I also read the article.
>The
>writer was a former B owner, and I didn't pick up anything more
>negative
>than tongue in cheek self-deprication.
> BTW, does Anyd Capp still exist in this PC world?
>
>Michael, New Bern, NC

I 'avnt seen Andy in a dogs age - except on packets of munchies they sell
at
gas stations called Andy Capps hot fries or similar
I bet he's still getting pissed at lunchtime and giving Flo a back'ander
when
he gets 'ome if  'is dinner 'aint on the table!!
BTW - never saw him drive an MG (for the sensitive amongst us)

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster