mgs

Heat & Cold

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Heat & Cold
From: Steve & Carol Welch <welches@loop.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 17:38:10 -0800
Hi!
Anyone on the list have experience with upgrading the stock heater in an
MGB and/or adding A/C?  I've been contemplating adding A/C to my '67, but
have been a bit stymied by the lack of space.  I want a clean installation,
preferably no under-dash unit, but rather an in-dash unit (make sense?).
Have checked out units made by Vintage Air, a street-rod supplier, and
while small, most of their products won't fit without major metal cutting.
I did see a very clean GT equipped with what appeared to be
dealer-installed air at a Moss West Coast Marque Day several years ago, but
I wasn't thinking about the project at the time & didn't get good pictures.
Any thoughts/experiences welcome!

Steve Welch
'67 MGB roadster
'95 Contour SE