mgs

Re: "Crack of Doom"

To: "Tripp Household" <sawhorse@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: "Crack of Doom"
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 11:29:54 -0500
Have the same problem on my 74B.  Once saw a recommendation on the list that
the fix was to weld a piece of stock behind the tear then repair the tear.
The cause is vibration of the mirror. It seems to me that this type of
repair is going to be extremely time consuming and costly.  Depending on
your ability, time and resources an option might be a new door skin.  Of
course, without reinforcement,  the tear can happen again!!

Safety Fast !!!
Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA