mgs

Re: 'For Sale' items, non-LBC content, etc...

To: tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: 'For Sale' items, non-LBC content, etc...
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 23:45:16 EDT
I thought that Nory had a reasonable suggestion.  Is she not one of the
"quality" people?

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

 On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:59:08 -0400 Trevor Boicey

<tboicey@brit.ca> writes:

>  The problem that A and B means in order to get the A that
>people come here for (the MG talk) they have to endure the
>B (other crap they likely don't care about).

Your opinion, I presume!

>  It is a SERIOUS time committment to keep up with this list,
>and so many people are dropping off because they can't handle it.

Your opinion again!

>  If the list was properly focused, more quality people could
>follow the list.

Who decides who the quality people are?

>  Imagine if in order to buy MG brake pads from Moss you had
>to buy a FIAT engine at the same time

Huh??

>  This isn't the first time this has happened, so many
>lists get ruined this way. As the quality people drop
>off, the "loud" people get more numerous, the spiral
>continues, and eventually it's a complete waste of time.

"Qua;ity People"??   Who put you in charge, anyway?