mgs

Re: Why not to drive an MG to your drivers Test!

To: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: Re: Why not to drive an MG to your drivers Test!
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:12:06 -0500
In Texas improper usage of a certain digit (finger) is a felony
misdemeanor, and, although it wouldn't seem serious, it is enough of a
felony to keep one from obtaining a concealed weapons license. I was
shocked when I learned that in my "right-to-carry" class.

So... I'm not too sure that the MGB had much to do with the failing grade.
Attitude probably did...

Carol