mgs

Re: British Car Appreciation & the South

To: bwylie@hiwaay.net
Subject: Re: British Car Appreciation & the South
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 23:12:35 EDT
On Sat, 6 Sep 1997 21:24:08 -0500 (CDT) Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
writes:

SNIP

..most of you may not listen to me anyway once you find out
>that I am from Alabama.  Just from what I have been reading.  :)
Heheh...we
>have just as many jokes about northerners.  I just won't be as rude as
>repeat them on this forum.  :)

Oh no, Blake, I don't think it would be rude to tell Yankee jokes. As a
good South Carolinian I would be most happy to replenish my supply.
  After all, you must remember we Southern Gentlemen are much more
respected world wide than those "others";  really, just think about it.
Whenever there is a protest about something or another, have you ever
seen a sign that said "Rebel Go Home"?
Rick Morrison
Who has nothing against Alabama, except when the Tide plays the
Gamecocks-
Then Suh, this is Waw!!!
72 MGBGT
74 Midget