mgs

Re: Events Page / What happened??

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Events Page / What happened??
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 05:22:03 -0500 (CDT)
Geez people, I put up a friendly little reminder about the East Coast
events page (http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html) and come back
to find 10 "Re:". My first thought was, wow look at all these posts
that probably have stuff to be added to the page. Wrong. Oh well at
least it mutated (almost said "evolved") into a LBC thread.

On the topless topic: I've been doing my new 10 mile (round trip)
commute in the B, topless days out number hood up 2 to 1. I think my
company van arrives today so that's the end of that. Now that I have a
job that provides me with wheels, I can unload my Ford van and get
another MGB on the road. Going for the 76 white wire wheeled B. Engine
swap, front end rebuilt and new tires and this one will be back on the
road after 12 years off.

Other news: My son (Adam, 17) got a part time job yesterday which means
he'll be on the road in his 72 MGB in a matter of weeks.

Three running MGBs in the driveway in a matter of weeks and to think
just a few short weeks ago I was a, one B running, unemployed(kind of)
bum. Life is good.

Safety Fast, David Deutsch