mgs

Re: minilites

To: gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu
Subject: Re: minilites
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 22:53:41 EDT
Before you buy Minilites, or some replica, contact K Speed in State
College, PA.  They sell "Panasport"  wheels which, I think, are lots
neater than others.  I used their 15x6's on my MG V8 project.
Their toll free #   1-800-494-0708
            Or              1-814-237-8333
           Fax             1-814-237-8558
         E-mai;:         <Go kspeed@aol.com>

Be advised that these wheels are not cheap--but neither are real
Minilites.  The owner/operator is Chuck.  If you tell him I sent you, he
probably won't give you a better deal but he might give me one the next
time I order from them.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com