mgs

Re: Yet more on the MGB Twin Cam

To: MGDIGEST <mgs@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>, Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Yet more on the MGB Twin Cam
From: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 14:38:00 +0100
###1). Funnily enough, several of them were in the same room with me on
Wednesday 30th July at a book signing session at the Heritage museum. I
have come to know them personally through my research.

###2). It isn't.

###3). Please don't generalise about the British - just because we sold
our only remaining home grown car industry to the Germans (having jilted
the Japanese at the altar), just because we stopped exporting the most
popular sports cars ever made, just because we fostered Joseph Lucas in
our midst.......