mgs

Re: UPS rates

To: len drake <drake@direct.ca>
Subject: Re: UPS rates
From: David Lodge <wargs@intergate.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 23:00:02 -0800
AND whatever you do, don't complain to them about something damaged in
transit! Last time it happened to me (a gas tank which they had dropped
on the filler neck), they said they would collect the item for
"examination", next thing I got a call from the seller - on the East
coast of the U.S. - telling me that UPS had returned the thing to him
without a word of explanation!! Fortunately, he was a cool guy and we
struck a deal,BUT more carriage charges, hassle at Customs etc.,etc.
To hell with UPS!

David Lodge
46 TC
65 BJ8