mgs

Re: Moving to Tennessee?

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: Moving to Tennessee?
From: Tom Shirley <tshirley@voy.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 22:48:58 -0400
> Got an interview near Nashville in a couple of weeks. What kind of MG club
> activities over there? What kind of smog laws and inspections too?

Hi R

Don't know about clubs over there but I'm sure there are some. I'll
check and let you know if you get the job. Let me know. As for smog or
state inspections laws, there aren't any! :^) There might be city
inspections in Nashville. Don't know.

Our club here in Chattanooga is located at
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/5848
You might want to come down for our show in September. Read all about it
on our website!

Tom Shirley
Sale Creek, TN (just north of Chattanooga)
71 MG Midget
72 Datsun 510 (the race car)