mgs

RE: Bonnet release

To: "RAY WYGONIK" <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Bonnet release
From: "Wade Shanley" <Wadesh@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 97 15:21:59 UT
Hi Ray,  I've got a 74 in which I recently replaced the bonnet release.  You
are correct.  It is on the left-hand side below the dash.  It comes out near
the master cylinder and anchors to the inner fender wall..  I'd give you
better instructions, but my B is in the shop so It's not convenient to go look
at right now.