mgs

Re: Brake master cylinder

To: "The Johnson's" <MGPILOT@prodigy.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Brake master cylinder
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 May 97 09:40:57 -0400
>A friend of mine is looking for either a rebuilt brake master cylinder or a
>used one for her '76 Midget.  She might be able to get by with just a new
>reservoir and rebuild the rest.  I told her that if anybody could help her,
>it would be you guys on the net.  Please let me know if you have any of
>these for sale. I appreciate the help.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Kathy Johnson
>mgpilot@prodigy.net
>'70 MGB (down for "minor repairs"-as if there is such a thing)
>'79 Midget (For Sale-to pay for the "minor repairs)
I just put a new one on my 78 this weekend. If you let me know where you
are I can probably give you theold one. I didn't feel up to a rebuild
while I was putting all new cylinders etc. on.
Obligitory BCW bit. I actually got to drive the Midget on Sat. for the
first time in over a year. I took it down the driveway out into the
street, to the corner turned it around and parked it it back in the
driveway (It isn't inspected and I got a ticket for that last year). I
had wanted to be able to go for a cruise for BCW but bad weather and
finding out I need something else to finish the project delayed me. I
will be taking it in for inspection on WED and the open road for me.

Fingers and toes crossed for luck.

Larry Macy
78 Midget