mgs

Re: Really, REALLY, bad service from M&G Vintage

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Really, REALLY, bad service from M&G Vintage
From: skillman@clark.net (Robert Skillman)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 21:01:42 -0400
I called M&G trying to find an unusual intake gasket for a MGA twin cam.
Their ad in Hemmings has some twin cam stuff for sale so I figured they may
have the part.  They said they would check and call me right back.  That
was about 2 months ago.

I called VB, who had the part, and it even had a "made in England" sticker
stuck on it!  They're a little slow in shipping but they had what I needed.

I guess M&G are doing very well and don't need any business.

Bob Skillman