mgs

Re: MGB Driver

To: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton), mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB Driver
From: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 05:56:09
At 09:53 PM 4/2/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Can anyone tell me when the MGB Driver Magazine of the NAMGBR usually comes
>out?  I joined in January, and am anxiously awaiting my March/April issue.
>I believe I got my first issue early, due to just joining the club, but am
>ready for another.  Thanks in advance,         Nina
>

>That is an interesting question.  I have not received my March April issue
as of yesterdays mail.  I do believe it is supposed to hit the mail during
the first month of the issue, in otherwords it was mailed in March.  It is
worth waiting for though, yet a bit frustrating when otheres on the list
are talking about articles etc and you can't join in.

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA.
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca