mgs

Message for Frank Kajewski/Overdrive

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Message for Frank Kajewski/Overdrive
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 10:58:35 -0600 (CST)
Excuse list bombing put my reply to Frank bounced and this is the only
way I see to get it to him:

Yes this is the one that will work on your car. No I do not have
driveshaft, harness or switch. No there is no flex on price I bought
for this price and will not loose money on it's sale. I appreciate the
interest and would be willing to meet up with you on way to Vermont but
hardly feel that R.I. is in the straight line path I plan on traveling
from Long Island to Vermont. I may be going tommorrow and then again
next week so let me know. Can not really sympathize with your depleted
fund problem, as mine (LBC stash) was gone like 6 cars ago.  Have other
interested parties so this is one of those "Snooze and  you'll loose"
situations. Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>David:
>I have a 1964 B and have been looking for an overdrive for some time.
Is