mgs

Re: Electric Fuel Pumps

To: "Feldman, Jack" <jack@ihcmail.ih.lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Electric Fuel Pumps
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 22:39:37 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, Feldman, Jack wrote:

> burned points. The almost is because my wife spent an afternoon slamming
> the right door on my XK140 every time the car faltered. The pump was

Man, you bring back the memories!!  I had an old pipe wrench that I kept
in the cockpit of my then newish '62 mga 1600 mk II, just to enable me
to lean over behind the passenger seat and whail on the far right hand
side to get the pump going.  It used to quit for no reason, and would
lull me into a false sense of security, then quit again.

It took me a long time to find the bad ground, but I did find it.

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen.