mgs

Re: Wooing Spouse's LBC approval/free advice

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Wooing Spouse's LBC approval/free advice
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 00:58:34 EST
On Sun, 9 Mar 1997 18:00:27 -0600 (CST) drded@ix.netcom.com (David
Deutsch) writes:
>I wrote an article called "Spousal Arousal" (Nov.96, MGB Driver). It
>deals with winning over S.O. to, at least, tolerate our hobby. I will
>send a copy, free, to any e-mail requestee. Safety Fast, David Deutsch

David,Could be i may need a copy..........there have been rumblings of
late of the kind many will recognise...for example

"Which of the convertibles do you intend to get rid of - you CANT need
two..."

"When are you going to get rid of that piece of junk in the drive? (in
ref to my beautiful 73BGT which donates so selflessly and has so much
more to give.)

"$50 for two lights? -surely not"(a rare error - leaving an invoice lying
about)

"But the garbage needs to be in the garage" (an irrational belief that
garbage cans, bikes, skis, lawnmowers, old furniture and the like are
entitled to space built specifically for MGs)

Glad the roadtrip went well - it was a fine day to travel - spent the
morning polishing the 72 and the afternoon "roadtesting" the
GT......(both now safely garaged - other junk in the basement!!)

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster