mgs

Re: FS / Proper use of list

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FS / Proper use of list
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 19:08:40 -0600 (CST)
This is my 2nd attempt at sending this, so if the original surfaces
from Cyber limbo please excuse.

Mark,
It is my understanding that, casual non-commercial ads from people
looking to help out another enthusiast while also off setting the cost
of their project, is acceptable and welcome. Ads from, for profit
"commercial vendors" do not belong here however. There is an:
autojumble@autox.team.net list, set up just for selling of parts and
cars. You can subscribe to that list the same way as you subscibe to
this one. I enjoy the info on this list mostly due to the varity of
different marque parts and cars that come up.  There is also a very
good, free, Classified "Cars for Sale" and "Parts for Sale" located at:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/class/USACFS.html for cars and:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/class/USAPFS.html for parts. You may want to
list your stuff there also. Hope this helps you sell those
parts of yours to another who needs them to keep his MG (or other
British) on the road. Bottom line, that's what this is all about.

Last but not least, always check with the list and/or advertise "parts
wanted" or "car wanted" in the web sites above, before you go running
to the, sure to be more costly, vendors/dealers.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch