mgs

MG Things to Do/See in the US.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Things to Do/See in the US.
From: John Saxon <jsaxon@acay.com.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 14:36:09 +1100
I need to be in Chattanooga TN between 4 and 9 March next and will be
arriving/exiting the US via San Francisco where I plan to spend a few days
with (non MG) friends.

I will have a car in SF and also in Chattanooga and can arrange my travel to
have a few days in both Northern CA and in TN to visit some MG parts
outlets/museums and/or otherwise  do the right LBC thing.

Any suggestions as to places to visit, close-by events, etc. will be most
welcome.

John Saxon, 1958 MGA 1500.