mgs

Re: Making my car level.

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: Making my car level.
From: "Richard Fontaine (ENG)" <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 20:22:34 -0500 (EST)
crew;
 i wondered who the hell dan  hughes was,i think i have figured out not
only who, but where he is! hes' a computer geek at my humble univ. of so.
florida, hiding in one of the servers with a giant electronic eraser..he
not only is a pencil-neck-geek,but also an engineer! he spends his his
spare time talking about 1952 packards, hudson hornets, and kaisers.
 if i can catch up with him, i'll take his eraser away from him and make
him listen to barry manilow records..
dick
no offense,to those who like barry manilow, etc.
48mgtc
62tr3b
"he who dies with the most toys, wins"
i want to come in 2nd.