mgs

Re: Baked Dashboard Replacement

To: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON), B.Hoxie@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Baked Dashboard Replacement
From: Hezekiah Bolton <boltons@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 22:21:15 -0800 (PST)
Brian, Mike,
  I, too, have a pretty funky vinyl dashboard on my '76 B and have been
  wondering just how or what was to be done re: removal and replacing.
  I am very encouraged by the reply in this email.  I've already filed it
  away for future reference.
  I'm keeping an eye out for future lister comments about this topic.

  Count me in on this one!
  Hez of the Pacific NW