mgs

Overdrive help. Finale

To: "'mg'" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "'mgccnwc-list'" <mgccnwc-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Overdrive help. Finale
From: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 09:26:39 -0700
Thanks everyone for the help, I can't wait  to get it on the road.
Anyone in the Seattle area feel free to drop me a line.

1.  Question # 1 was snide actually. I did tell her and she saw more
value in this one as it was assembled and looked like a car for $500
than the 68 B/GT I brought home a few months back that had been
disassembled for restoration for $300.

2. Thanks I found the OD switch. Now to look under the other B/GT and
see if just maybe it also has an OD ( oh to be so lucky! I think not)