mgs

FW: Air Pump Advice

To: "_MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Air Pump Advice
From: "SLUPECKI A." <ajslupecki@mke9.ra.rockwell.com>
Date: 9 Sep 1996 11:54:09 -0500
Everyone's advice and used parts (Thanks Chris) has my 78B back on the road and
running the best it has since I became an MG owner last summer.  Now I am
seeking some net advice on the infamous air pump.

I can't remove it due to an annual smog check.  Past posts to the list suggest
the B runs better without it.  Hypothetically, can I remove the belt and leave
the equipment there.  Will there be more power?  Smoother running?  Will my air
pump freeze up and be inoperable when I hook the belt back up for the smog
check?

Andy "trying to make it run even better" Slupecki
78 B