mgs

Seven Enterprises DOES support MG B's!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seven Enterprises DOES support MG B's!!
From: Doug Kennedy <kennedys@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 22:03:12 -0700
Hi Gang....

A number of recent submissions have discussed Seven Enterprises in Newport
News Virginia.  This included the following:
>they sell mainly racing parts for Spridgets.
>Nothing for Bees (except brake calipers in the big brake conversion :)
>Ulix

WRONG!!  They fully support MGB's.  Seven Enterprises is about 10 minutes
from my house so they've been an extremely valuable source for two recent B
restorations.  They also have a full B catalogue and annual open houses
where great bargains can be had.  I am also pleased to report that they
support our local club the Tidewater MG Classics by regularly bringing our
orders to meetings, and providing goodies for raffles.  If you call, the ask
for JD who is quite the MGB expert.

All the usual disclaimers apply.  There's no kick-back in it for me, I just
like returning the favor for all the help they've been over the past few years.

Doug Kennedy
69B Primrose